East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your arsenal that you take into a game?

Go down 
+3
So Fla Sniper
Justin@ECE
Chaz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaz
Noobie

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Empty
PostSubject: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm

This is per game... What I take, 1 GBB WE SCAR (tan) with the EGLM Grenade Launcher, five 30 round mags, three Mad Bull CO2 High Power Limited Edition Grenade Shell (6mm / 108 BB's), one Airsoft Innovations "Tornade" Gas Grenade (Black), one KJW P229 (SIG-Sauer) METAL Gas Blowback with two mags. So, the next time you'll understand why I'm not running (plus I'm 45) but, I'll cover your back any day Wink

I'm thinking I need to carry the Airsoft Innovations Newest Version "Tornado" Impact Gas Powered BB Grenade (Red) Very Happy
ECE, get one in (red) and I'll gladly take it off your hands!
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Chaz wrote:
ECE, get one in (red) and I'll gladly take it off your hands!

Sure can. come in and give me exactly what you what and we will order it for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm

my platinum edition m4 that i bought from ECE. it shoots nice right out of the box. i put in a madbull aircraft alloy 6.01 tightbore and a new metal hop up unit. also the barrel i bought was a 455mm for an AK and it stuck out further than the outer barrel so i put the madbull blackside ccw barrel extension on to cover the rest of the barrel. also because im getting alot more range out of the gun i put on a new scope opposed to a red dot. the NcStar Mark III Tactical Series RGB Illuminated Reticule with quick release mount. magnification is 1.25X-4X. such a bad *** scope! Also i use an Intellect 9.6v 1600mah Nun chuck Battery. It gives me a rate of fire of about 16BPS and i shoot .23g and .25g Echo 1 BBs and my FPS is right around the 400FPS mark with both grams. (Ill take a real picture of the gun complete soon)

Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 590c15a9eddf4a6a0a8bbf8b5b196c52.image.733x550

Madbull Gemtech Blackside CCW Barrel Extension Silencer
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 7ec4e9157ad2f15133e82f4818d16036.image.733x550

Madbull 455mm 6.01mm Inner Diameter Tightbore Barrel
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Ae14ebd24db5a9e3704c4d2758911e8b.image.733x550

NcStar Mark III Tactical Series Scope (there are so many different variations that u can get the scope in but this is what it looks like.)
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Mark3-QR-B

Just a few upgrades that i have done with my gun since the last time i have posted. Before I had a 363mm 6.03id Tightbore Barrel by Madbull. It was the Black Python. Thanks for reading.

Note: Everything was bought from ECE and most of the work was done by them (tightbore, hop up unit)(the rest was easy stuff that i did). they know what they are doing and they have the best prices too. i only buy from them and highly recommend them
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:41 am

So Fla Sniper wrote:
my platinum edition m4 that i bought from ECE. it shoots nice right out of the box. i put in a madbull aircraft alloy 6.01 tightbore and a new metal hop up unit. also the barrel i bought was a 455mm for an AK and it stuck out further than the outer barrel so i put the madbull blackside ccw barrel extension on to cover the rest of the barrel. also because im getting alot more range out of the gun i put on a new scope opposed to a red dot. the NcStar Mark III Tactical Series RGB Illuminated Reticule with quick release mount. magnification is 1.25X-4X. such a bad *** scope! Also i use an Intellect 9.6v 1600mah Nun chuck Battery. It gives me a rate of fire of about 16BPS and i shoot .23g and .25g Echo 1 BBs and my FPS is right around the 400FPS mark with both grams. (Ill take a real picture of the gun complete soon)

Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 590c15a9eddf4a6a0a8bbf8b5b196c52.image.733x550

Madbull Gemtech Blackside CCW Barrel Extension Silencer
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 7ec4e9157ad2f15133e82f4818d16036.image.733x550

Madbull 455mm 6.01mm Inner Diameter Tightbore Barrel
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Ae14ebd24db5a9e3704c4d2758911e8b.image.733x550

NcStar Mark III Tactical Series Scope (there are so many different variations that u can get the scope in but this is what it looks like.)
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Mark3-QR-B

Just a few upgrades that i have done with my gun since the last time i have posted. Before I had a 363mm 6.03id Tightbore Barrel by Madbull. It was the Black Python. Thanks for reading.

Note: Everything was bought from ECE and most of the work was done by them (tightbore, hop up unit)(the rest was easy stuff that i did). they know what they are doing and they have the best prices too. i only buy from them and highly recommend them

Glad to see you are happy with your upgrades! Also, thanks for letting me know I did a good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am

The gun i use is the Echo 1 Stag 15 All Metal M4. There is only one upgrade to it and that is the tightbore barrel by Madbull and the velocity enhanced bucking. (The Madbull bucking gives a better seal around the nozzle to get better airflow down the barrel.) My next upgrades will soon be the Modify Aluminum Piston Head with ball bearing to give a tighter seal in the cylinder and take stress off the piston and gears, the Modify cylinder head with 2 o rings (again for better airseal), the Modify Air seal Nozzle with o rings on the inside (again for better airseal), and the Modify rotary spring guide (to take the stress off the gears and the piston for added reliability.

The things i carry on me are not very much, only a few m4 mags and a battery...just in case...

and the only external thing that is on my gun is a carry handle weaver rail with a red dot sight on top...

This video really sold me on the gun too...just watching the durability of it made me really like it. and it is very durable. ive had it for about 7-8 months and have had zero problems with the gun. even after installing those few upgrades.

Last edited by Justin@ECE on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 am

Echo 1 G36C with a velocity enhanced bucking upgrade
WE 1911 WW1 style (gas blowback)
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.byethost7.com/
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

do you have a pic of the 1911? i only know what the newer ones look like
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 pm

WE 1911 A1 (WW1 version) formally known to me as Debra
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? N33016387_36244321_6065 What's your arsenal that you take into a game? N33016387_36244322_6439 What's your arsenal that you take into a game? N33016387_36244323_6802
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm

thats pretty cool looking. i like the old guns...
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah, We-tech focuses on making guns the work and feel realistic.

my ONLY complaint is that the stock magazine holds 11 rounds and when you get to round 11, it's fire it but it's usually the last bit of gas. So if you were to field re-load it, you'd have to refill the gas. BUT the magazines ECE sells, they're double-stack and you'll fire all 23 rounds with some gas left for a few more shots.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

oh that is kinda a disadvantage huh? i dont even have a pistol but when i buy one im gonna get one of the Socom Gear Pistols from ECE of course i like the tan and black M9A1 with the suppressor.

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? SOCOMGear_M9A1SOFDesertCombat
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 pm

but the rest of my gear is black so i might just end up with the black one...

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 3b10tcIddzk0MIh

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? GP_SG_M9TANwMS_lg

which one do you like?
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm

The black on tan does it for me all the time.
...wonder when ECE will be getting more Socom pistols in.
[awaits answer]
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm

hopefully soon! they have been out of stock recently of a lot of the gbb pistols
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 am

Everything that you see in the photo, minus the real ammunition. Those go to my real toys. And a camelbak...never play without it. My Iasus Sniper Pro Throat Mic, and my HSGI Sniper Waist Pack. (thats in between the two pistols) WE1911 and TM MK23

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 29662_394818201425_655361425_4620137_69780_n

And when I am feeling a bit frisky the ghillie goes on...if the teammate on the left decides not to use it....(it's his)
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? 15015_380378071425_655361425_4265496_7741693_n-1
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 pm

who makes your sniper and scope?
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Well the rifle was originally made by Cybergun. However the only thing that is stock on it now is the receiver, outer barrel, and stock itself. The rest, including the inside of it all has been just a tad upgraded.

The scope is a Tasco scope.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 pm

what upgrade parts did you use?
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Last edited by L96SnIpEr on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:20 pm

how come you started with a cybergun as a base? i thought those were garbage...i mean they have a few nice guns like the sig 556 and the dpms series
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Because that was the one presented to me at the time of me buying one. It was from an airsmith and already had some tuning done to it. Before I even put a single upgrade in that thing, it was one of the more accurate sniper rifles on the field, and I was always hunted down because of that.

Not too mention it did not take too long for me to dump those goodies into it so no matter what rifle I got, it was going to be upgraded completely. Just like the next little number I am working on.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 pm

oh got it...i guess i just like to take nice things out of the box and make them just a little bit nicer. kinda like my platinum m4. didnt do any crazy things to it...just a few minor upgrades to increase my fps just a little like +20...and accuracy

is the next one a sniper too?
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:49 pm

I would say that my rifle is pretty freaking nice. Reach out and touch someone at 225+ feet. Body shot after body shot. Now thats nice. And if you want to have an affective sniper rifle in airsoft you have to be prepared to spend over a grand no matter what. Only sniper riles that dont need any upgrades or work are Right Hook Fabrication rifles. 2,000 or more for something that can hit a target at 100 yards.

The next is a CA SR25 URX Special Forces. Few upgrades for accuracy if anything. Being its Classic Army it will be top notch internals and body.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 pm

100 yards huh? id love to see that with an airsoft gun.

as for the CA SR25 URX...ur making that into a DSR?
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 am

So Fla Sniper wrote:
100 yards huh? id love to see that with an airsoft gun.

as for the CA SR25 URX...ur making that into a DSR?

Yes 100 yards. There are other videos out there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlh84rNLRo All you have to do is search......Its possible, but you have to be willing to put in the money. Or your parents money for that matter. Hell, my rifle like I said shoots at targets consistently at 225 feet. No stock rifle can do that...not one. Except the ones in the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your arsenal that you take into a game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next