East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wiles Field

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:16 am

Just a heads up, they'll probably be a small pick up game Saturday starting around 4-ish. I might push to make it earlier, and it it happens I'll definitely let you guys know.
Also feel free to bring some friends out to the field and start playing earlier... or later.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.byethost7.com/
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 pm

damn you need to start doing sunday afternoon games...im too exhausted when i leave work on saturdays
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
So Fla Sniper
Novice

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

i just want a real playing field to play on...come on ece get that field open!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:18 pm

So Fla Sniper wrote:
i just want a real playing field to play on...come on ece get that field open!!!
your not the only one that wants this field...everyone in south florida wants this paintball/airsoft field to open! SOON hopefully
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:29 am

There is a real field opening. It has been approved by Palm Beach County and the Parks Department.

The layout is being discussed and once they approve the entrance and what not construction will begin. However it will be airsoft only. Correct, airsoft only field that will be "county assisted"

Its just a matter of time now. No more waiting to see if they say yes. It will be happening.
Back to top Go down
Paintball Elite
Noobie

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

new paintball field would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 pm

This field that is being constructed is airsoft only. There will be no paintball allowed.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

i dont get why everyone that doesnt play paintball hates it so much. i dont mind paintball at all. thats where i started
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

I dont have anything against paintball players. Each side has their extremists. In regards to the airsoft, we spend over 100.00 plus on some of our gear that we wear and dont want paint all over it.

Not to mention the county does not want paint all over their woods. The concept of this field as well as the South Florida Airsoft Association is to cater to the airsoft players only.

Besides you have Rage and Hot Shots for paintball.
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 pm

ok thanks. i dont want to get off topic. this thread started as the wiles field games...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiles Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiles Field   Wiles Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiles Field
Page 1 of 1