East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What will void my lifetime warranty?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

What will void my lifetime warranty? Empty
PostSubject: What will void my lifetime warranty?   What will void my lifetime warranty? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 am

Hi. I was wondering if I could spray paint the body plates on my 98 custom. I know how to do it but will it void my lifetime warranty from ECE?
Michael
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

What will void my lifetime warranty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will void my lifetime warranty?   What will void my lifetime warranty? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 pm

PILOTMAN311 wrote:
Hi. I was wondering if I could spray paint the body plates on my 98 custom. I know how to do it but will it void my lifetime warranty from ECE?
Michael

No, it wont. Just make sure you dont over-spray onto the in the inside of the marker where the bolt slides and where the valve and powertube sits. The only thing that would void your warranty would be getting paint on the inside of the body, which in return could make the marker not fire or sputter. And the only way to fix that would be to remove the paint from the inside of the marker, which we would charge labor for that. Just be careful and dont get any on the inside of the paintball marker and it will be fine.

P.S. Post some pictures of the final result. I'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com

What will void my lifetime warranty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
East Coast Extreme Forum :: Paintball Discussion :: Guns and Gear-
Jump to: