East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Empty
PostSubject: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello all
I'm planning on getting a Socom gear 1911 GBB from ECE. i would like to know if it comes with a warranty.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

PILOTMAN311 wrote:
Hello all
I'm planning on getting a Socom gear 1911 GBB from ECE. i would like to know if it comes with a warranty.

Mike
only the warranty that comes with the airsoft gun. which i believe is 30 days. the Socom Gear pistols are very durable and reliable guns. as long as you are not too rough with it, it will last you a long time. of the socom gear gbb pistols that we have been selling, customers have been very happy with them and have not had any issues with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanks for the info! I'll probably get it as a Christmas present. I just want something to shoot in the back yard and i really wanted a GBB pistol.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

sweet. and socom gear makes the nicest 1911 in my opinion. have you seen the punisher edition?

this is johns favorite: https://eastcoastextreme.forumotion.com/new-products-f13/socom-gear-m1911-punisher-version-t186.htm
Back to top Go down
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm

I just looked at one and it looks AWESOME! I am probably going to get the Novak Next Black version or if it's possible you guys can get like a desert color(from socom gear) I would prefer that one.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 pm

PILOTMAN311 wrote:
I just looked at one and it looks AWESOME! I am probably going to get the Novak Next Black version or if it's possible you guys can get like a desert color(from socom gear) I would prefer that one.
yes of course we can get any color you want
Back to top Go down
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?   Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any warranties on Socom gear GBB pistol's?
Page 1 of 1