East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy? Empty
PostSubject: What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?   What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello. Title says all. Where I usually play pb there is only speedball and a mechanical decked out 98 Isnt doing the job. I'm getting my etek3 in June but I need a cheap eletro pneumatic speed ball gun soon. Thanks
Michael
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?   What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

honestly mike, i would just wait and save your money and maybe you can get the etek3 a bit sooner than june. Twisted Evil but if you want to get a marker sooner, you can take a look at the Spyder Pilot. its a fast marker and its trouble free. you will be able to keep up with everyone else playing speedball until you get the etek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?   What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

you're very right about saving money and getting it sooner. i'd do anything to get it sooner. thanks for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?   What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the cheapest electro pneumatic marker thAt I can buy?
Page 1 of 1