East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Question About Filming Airsoft...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirChaks
Noobie

A Question About Filming Airsoft... Empty
PostSubject: A Question About Filming Airsoft...   A Question About Filming Airsoft... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi, I've been filming airsoft at the nearby Hotshots Paintball for almost two and a half months now, and I was looking to check out your new airsoft field this weekend. However, I wanted to know if you allow the filming (aka recording) of airsoft. You see, I used to play airsoft, but I once tried filming it for fun, and I had so much fun doing it I've been doing it ever since. To see how I film, just search "SirChaks" on YouTube.

Also, when browsing your site, I noticed that there wasn't any pictures of the fields. I use a DSLR (Sony SLT a65) to record, which can also take great still photos. If you want, this weekend I can take some pictures of the fields and email them to you. If you like them, you are welcome to use them for the website.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

A Question About Filming Airsoft... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question About Filming Airsoft...   A Question About Filming Airsoft... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Contact info@eastcoastextreme.com and someone will contact you regarding your questions. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com

A Question About Filming Airsoft...
Page 1 of 1