East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First time in a REAL airsoft field game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mark1998
Noobie

First time in a REAL airsoft field game Empty
PostSubject: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi guys im mark and im 12 years old i was wondering if i am to young to play on a airsoft field? I got all my equiptment tac vest, pants, mask, secoundary, primary all that but im a little nervous because i have never been in a actual airsoft field and im new to this area so i dont really know people who go and play here... so really im kinda clueless here im asking whoever is reading this that has experince in airsoft games here at ece if they can post the steps on which you do in order...

like im guessing its this, but if not please post correct order

1. show up
2. you get assainged to a team
3. game starts?

i dont know haha please tell me what happens and if im to young to play thanks!
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 am

12 years old is ok to play. You need to be at least 10 years old. You pretty much have it figured out, $15 all day admission, bring your own gear, before each game you will be put on a team, and then you will play the game the ref sets up, and play! Come on out one weekend and play. You will meet some new friends and have a blast.

If you have anymore questions just give us a call at 954 757 0222 or just come visit us at the store or the field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
mark1998
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm

how many people usually show up for a game?
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

we could have upwards of 40-50 people at any given time in one day
Back to top Go down
mark1998
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

ok last question my aeg can shoot up to 400-450 fps is that to hot?
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm

that should be fine. here is a list of our airsoft rules on our site http://www.eastcoastextreme.com/Fields_Airsoft.html
Back to top Go down
tac-1
Noobie
tac-1

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Whats up guys? Ive been playing for over 10 yrs now, and looking into getting a team ready. So, if anyone wants to join and interested in MARSOC/RECON MARINE load-outs, please let me know on here..... I do have gear and armory ready so if you guys want to meet up, let me know on here as well. Thanks......
Back to top Go down
tac-1
Noobie
tac-1

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 am

Are yous still playing??
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Sorry about that tac-1, I must have overlooked you post. And yes we have an Airsoft field and they play out there every Saturday and Sunday from 9am-6pm. Today we had a pretty good turnout of Airsoft and they played some awesome scenarios.
Back to top Go down
tac-1
Noobie
tac-1

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Awesome Justin, thanks for the fast reply. Looking forward to go out there, I just need people to join..LOL
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Come on out one weekend. Sunday mornings there is a group of friends that come out almost every weekend consistently.
Back to top Go down
tac-1
Noobie
tac-1

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Ok, will do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time in a REAL airsoft field game   First time in a REAL airsoft field game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time in a REAL airsoft field game
Page 1 of 1