East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey help please all airsoft techs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stewiesboys
Noobie

Hey help please all airsoft techs  Empty
PostSubject: Hey help please all airsoft techs    Hey help please all airsoft techs  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

So to break it down i am knew to airsoft for the most part and have went through two guns already what i mean by this is i bought a cyma ak and then try to take it apart and then could not get it back together external for whatever reason and know i bought a dboys ak try to take the gearbox out that was successful but once i opened it i removed the Chinese grease and ended up playing around trying to learn about the gearbox more and the trigger came out and i have no clue how to snap it back into place plus a a lot of washers that I'm not even sure if there important and where they belong. I watched lots of utube videos try to learn more but i just a bout had it i feel like i hate this sport now because i'm too dumb to dissemble a gearbox and reassembly it
i haven't even went to my first game yet because ive been spending my time with non functioning guns and wasting my money. Ok know here is the whole reason why I'm posting this I'm 15 years old i don't have all the money in the world and i cant keep paying east coast extreme 30$ a hour every time i have a minuscule problem i just wanna play airsoft but mainly i wanna feel like i am actually useful without paying someone to fix my gun. I'm looking for a tech maybe someone to teach me i cant just keep watching utube videos its not doing anything besides making be more broke then before does anyone now maybe a program at there that can teach me this stuff or if a tech can teach me in person I'm willing to pay but ill be honest i don't have a lot
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hey help please all airsoft techs    Hey help please all airsoft techs  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:24 pm

just go to the Echo1USA tech support site and watch the videos they have. I know that you don't have an echo1 gun but you may find one similar. and here is a thought, stop taking your guns apart and just play with them! faceslap
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Hey help please all airsoft techs    Hey help please all airsoft techs  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Echo 1 will have a good tech support page to take a look at even though they are not Echo 1 guns. They may have better videos and instructions than you have been finding on youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey help please all airsoft techs    Hey help please all airsoft techs  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey help please all airsoft techs
Page 1 of 1