East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn.................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZacharyBotelho
Noobie

AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. Empty
PostSubject: AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn.................   AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Today I went to go play airsoft at east coast extreme and when I got there my gun wasnt shooting I checked the fuse it was fine I checked the motor... The red metal connector was torn in half (yes the metal to) and one half was still stuck on the motor while the other half was floating around in the pistol grip. How much would this cost to fix? I know how to fix it, go inside the gearbox and replace the fuse connectors with new ones but I can't hold down the spring tension by myself so if I were to try to open it it would fly into my face. So how much would it cost for you guys to replace the connectors and get it all working again (it has a V3 installed) ? Also the metal receivers have a little crack in the middle between them like as if a body pin came loose or something but I checked and it didnt.

So how much would the total cost be to replace the connectors and get my m16 working again? tanks..
Back to top Go down
ZacharyBotelho
Noobie

PostSubject: Look for details   AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I already called, thanks. But if you want a more detailed guide of what happened then read this heres some pics for you to show you the broken peice:

AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. 0409aca0848e0ead015a11414f4f5c37
As you can see the motor connector is clearly ripped apart...
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn.................   AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

just bring it by the shop and we can take a look at it and give you an estimate
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn.................   AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AGM M16A4 Motor connector torn.................
Page 1 of 1