East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A very complex assembly issue..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZacharyBotelho
Noobie

A very complex assembly issue.. Empty
PostSubject: A very complex assembly issue..   A very complex assembly issue.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 am

Well on my Lancer Tac full metal pdw, I took it apart to replace some of the internals, while reassembling it the ambi fire selectors will not screw in, i put the tiny ball bearing under the main fire selector (left) and try to screw it in, it is almost like the screw isnt reaching the hole. It is not stripped if I remove the fire selector and try to just screw the screw in it works fine, same on the other side. Any reason why it wont go in? How much would this cost to fix because I know its a simple yet frustrating problem.... Money is kind of tight so a answer quick would be nice. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

A very complex assembly issue.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very complex assembly issue..   A very complex assembly issue.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:53 pm

ZacharyBotelho wrote:
Well on my Lancer Tac full metal pdw, I took it apart to replace some of the internals, while reassembling it the ambi fire selectors will not screw in, i put the tiny ball bearing under the main fire selector (left) and try to screw it in, it is almost like the screw isnt reaching the hole. It is not stripped if I remove the fire selector and try to just screw the screw in it works fine, same on the other side. Any reason why it wont go in? How much would this cost to fix because I know its a simple yet frustrating problem.... Money is kind of tight so a answer quick would be nice. Thanks!

I know you mentioned that the screw threads into the selector switch, but the first 2 or 3 threads could be stripped and not able to grab the selector switch. This is something that I usually cannot help you with without seeing it in front of me. If you could please bring it to the Coral Springs Pro Shop after the weekend (I will not be available until Tuesday) and ask for Justin.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com

A very complex assembly issue..
Page 1 of 1