East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Empty
PostSubject: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:12 pm

just wondering where everyone is playing paintball around here? i would like to see more places like what used to be yamato and 441? anyone know a place like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
The Dreamweaver
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 pm

there is a place on the east side of the turnpike on green/wiles rd. if you come from the west, go over the bridge, and make your 1st left...i usually buy my stuff from East Coast Extreme and head over there on either saturday or sunday mornings, depends on what day i am free. i buy the case of 2000 paintballs for $35.00 and fill 2 compressed air tanks and head down to the woods over there. so every time i play it usually costs me about $40, which is an awesome price since most pay fields are almost double that. ECE has really good prices on everything. but no one bothers us at that field as long as we just clean up our garbage and dont act like jackasses over there, hopefully we will be able to play there for a long time
Back to top Go down
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

If my friday's are free i'll head to extreme rage so i can use my own paint. on other days(like saturday) i'll go to Medley paintball. It's pretty close to me because I live in the south west corner of broward.
Back to top Go down
Mendo7
Beginner
Mendo7

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:27 pm

@PILOTMAN311 how are the fields over there at Medley paintball park?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mendoza7
Frrraaannnkkkiiieee
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 pm

the field at medley is crap, but the people who run the place are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 pm

sorry for the late reply. there's only 2 fields, one a super tiny urban type of field and then there is a super airball field which is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??   Where does everyone play paintball around broward county?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where does everyone play paintball around broward county??
Page 1 of 1