East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+2
iTzMoTiVe
extreme1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:34 pm

All you guys that ordered gear, jerseys, ect...... need to come in and pick it up! I can not afford to order your gear and have it sit in the back and collect dust till your good and ready to come pick it up. The gear is not free and it costs me money that I can use for merchandise for the store that I can actually make money from selling rather then cost or very little mark up for you guys!

Remember this is a business for me, even though I don't make money off the Team. I don't get up everyday and come to work so you can play paintball for free, The team is for advertisement both for the store and the sport of paintball, When you play for ECE you represent East Coast Extreme! and you need to do it in a professional manner. We all have worked long and hard building our reputation in the paintball world to let anyone screw it up.

Also TEAM SPONSORSHIP prices are not to be discussed with anyone on the Team or not, Especially new players just trying out for the Team, Just because they are trying out for the team or think they want to play for the team does not entitle them to the same prices that the guys that have been playing and putting all the hard work and sweat in every weekend receive.OUR SPONSORS only offer these prices once a year as a team package If you do not get in on it then, in the middle of the season the gear costs more money even @ the Team price. and is still cheaper then you can find anywhere.

We spend a lot of time and effort on and off the field, Bobby's out there training you guy's every weekend,Justin worked hard on his own time putting up a Team page for you guy's, Nothing. you guys don't even use this forum, yet your on pb nation everyday. 90% of you guy's don't come in the store unless your gun's broke and you want it fixed free and even then you give it to Bobby to drop off! whatever happened to SUPPORT YOUR SPONSORS!......... BUT YOU WANT STUFF FOR FREE!

We want players that love the sport and are willing to put all the hard work and it is HARD WORK, sweat, dedication and loyalty it takes to have a winning Team. Not players just looking for a free ride!

and for you guy's that this does not apply to Thanks for the good job, hard work and extra effort you put forth,It does not go unrecognized or unappreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://eastcoastextreme.com
iTzMoTiVe
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Ok, well I know Im kinda new to everyone and the team, but no offense to anyone but it seems like for the most part everyone is kinda lazy when it comes to practice. Meaning, everyone takes there time, plays like 3 games then calls it a day and so forth. I think we should start pressing more, Cup isn't that far away, and we need to start getting more organized practices.

Just my two cents.
-Mike Martinez.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 am

im glad to see we got one reply...pass the word on to the rest of the team
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
Batman
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 am

Mike i agree with you kinda funny to think that everyone wants to compete but never practice then when it come tournament time they wonder why the cant make it to sunday.....Bobby gave two choices join the club or the team....personly i feel like when i step on to the field with the "team" im playing with 4 indivduals and not a team. So step it up EVERYONE even those who think your gods gift to paintball or save your money and my time and not go to cup.
Back to top Go down
iTzMoTiVe
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Well I've been going to practices on sunday for 3-4 weeks already.
Not long I know, but seeing as how we CAN actually make something out of this I would love to start pressing more.
We definently need to put it in gear if we really want to play at cup. Cause at this rate, It doens't look that promising.

Team practice=team practice
not walkons.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

extreme1 wrote:
All you guys that ordered gear, jerseys, ect...... need to come in and pick it up! I can not afford to order your gear and have it sit in the back and collect dust till your good and ready to come pick it up. The gear is not free and it costs me money that I can use for merchandise for the store that I can actually make money from selling rather then cost or very little mark up for you guys!

Remember this is a business for me, even though I don't make money off the Team. I don't get up everyday and come to work so you can play paintball for free, The team is for advertisement both for the store and the sport of paintball, When you play for ECE you represent East Coast Extreme! and you need to do it in a professional manner. We all have worked long and hard building our reputation in the paintball world to let anyone screw it up.

Also TEAM SPONSORSHIP prices are not to be discussed with anyone on the Team or not, Especially new players just trying out for the Team, Just because they are trying out for the team or think they want to play for the team does not entitle them to the same prices that the guys that have been playing and putting all the hard work and sweat in every weekend receive.OUR SPONSORS only offer these prices once a year as a team package If you do not get in on it then, in the middle of the season the gear costs more money even @ the Team price. and is still cheaper then you can find anywhere.

We spend a lot of time and effort on and off the field, Bobby's out there training you guy's every weekend,Justin worked hard on his own time putting up a Team page for you guy's, Nothing. you guys don't even use this forum, yet your on pb nation everyday. 90% of you guy's don't come in the store unless your gun's broke and you want it fixed free and even then you give it to Bobby to drop off! whatever happened to SUPPORT YOUR SPONSORS!......... BUT YOU WANT STUFF FOR FREE!

We want players that love the sport and are willing to put all the hard work and it is HARD WORK, sweat, dedication and loyalty it takes to have a winning Team. Not players just looking for a free ride!

and for you guy's that this does not apply to Thanks for the good job, hard work and extra effort you put forth,It does not go unrecognized or unappreciated!

i think u guys are only getting part of what john said. i think u should re-read this again
Back to top Go down
Frrraaannnkkkiiieee
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Just buy your **** through the store. John will order **** for you, he does it for me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 pm

frankie just made a good summary...
Back to top Go down
ECE17
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

i totally understand what john is saying i see players buying new guns every weekend on pbnation i see all the **** posts on pbnation i see how no one gets there stuff through ECE even when we get 2010 egos for xxx which is an amazing ******* price, im not saying its everyone but i think some people on the team need to step back and take a bite of some humble pie and starrt actually being grateful for what we got already... Im a lil bit tired of the lazy unserious and negative aspects on the team and i think we need to have a lil chat on what it means to be a TEAM, no one is a star on a team. we really lost sight of this although are brothership off the field is up are structure as a team has reached an all time low

Zachary Justin
Back to top Go down
ECE17
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Batman wrote:
Mike i agree with you kinda funny to think that everyone wants to compete but never practice then when it come tournament time they wonder why the cant make it to sunday.....Bobby gave two choices join the club or the team....personly i feel like when i step on to the field with the "team" im playing with 4 indivduals and not a team. So step it up EVERYONE even those who think your gods gift to paintball or save your money and my time and not go to cup.

exactly, thank you josh for reading my mind cheers
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

ECE17 wrote:
i totally understand what john is saying i see players buying new guns every weekend on pbnation i see all the **** posts on pbnation i see how no one gets there stuff through ECE even when we get 2010 egos for xxx which is an amazing ******* price, im not saying its everyone but i think some people on the team need to step back and take a bite of some humble pie and starrt actually being grateful for what we got already... Im a lil bit tired of the lazy unserious and negative aspects on the team and i think we need to have a lil chat on what it means to be a TEAM, no one is a star on a team. we really lost sight of this although are brothership off the field is up are structure as a team has reached an all time low

Zachary Justin

atlest some people are catching on
Back to top Go down
iTzMoTiVe
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Sooo? Is anything going to be done about this?
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

its up to you guys to make sure things make a change for the better
Back to top Go down
iTzMoTiVe
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 am

Well as you can see . I'm ready.
Not so sure bout some of the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!   ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL TEAM MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1