East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Airsoft Guns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Favorite Airsoft Guns Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Airsoft Guns   Favorite Airsoft Guns Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:31 am

Anyone have any favorite guns?

I'll Start:

For assault rifles, i have a few favorites, the Echo 1 Stag-15 All Metal M4, Echo 1 Platinum M4, and the Classic Army SCAR Heavy in tan have to be at the top of the list. The Echo 1 Stag-15 All Metal M4 is the gun i use and i love it. i upgraded the barrel to a tightbore barrel and replaced the bucking in the gun at the same time. nothing else has been done to it since but some time in the future i might drop in a high speed motor for a faster rate of fire.

For pistols, its a toss-up between the KWA M9 and the Socom Gear M9. I lean toward the Socom Gear model because it is more like the Beretta and it comes with the suppressor. also you can get it in tan/black as well as all black.

For snipers, i am going to have to say realistically, the Echo 1 A.S.R., but, if i had $1000 to blow, i would have to get the ARES Intervention Gas Sniper. The A.S.R is a sweet gun out of the box. it shoots .28g bbs accurately at 200+ feet. the first time i shot one was at a stop sign about 225 feet away and was hitting it every time with power. the upgrade kit that they sell for it is under $40 and is well worth the money. after putting the upgrade kit in the gun, you can shoot .36g bbs with excellent distance and accuracy. for added accuracy a tightbore barrel is also well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Airsoft Guns   Favorite Airsoft Guns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Assault Rifles: I am gonna have to say my Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 with the Madbull Tightbore Barrel, Blackside Silencer, and Mark III Tactical Scope. Its deadly accurate at 200 feet.

Pistols: I have a Sig Sauer P229 GBB made by Cybergun. I like it because its really small and it fits in my belt pistol holster.

Snipers: The Echo 1 ASR has to be my favorite too! It is a sick gun. My friend just bought one from you guys and he loves it. He doesnt have a scope on it yet but i put my Mark III on it and it is soooooo accurate. It doesnt have the upgrade kit in it (yet) but he is shooting the .36 Javelin BBs and can hit the stop sign at the end of the street with accuracy and power. its about 175 feet away.

All of the equipment that i bought was from ECE. I would never buy from anyone else because these guys really know what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
godfathertrevor
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Airsoft Guns   Favorite Airsoft Guns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Submachine gun:

Tokyo Marui Thompson (it was my first paycheck). It's classic, completely impractical as far as customization goes, but it's always the one that the wee lads and hardened veterans stop to take a look at.

Sniper rifle:

Tokyo Marui PSG-1. I haven't seen one up for sale in a while, but I think the looks alone are awesome. Add on a Barret-style muzzle break and that thing is Sweeto McNeato.

Handgun:

(Unrealistically) A Hi-Capa Extreme in the left and Hi-Capa Dragon on the right.
Realistically, I don't favor any particular gas pistol. Whatever works, right?
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Airsoft Guns   Favorite Airsoft Guns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 am

I'll take my upgraded L96 any day. 545fps with .20 and I can reach out and touch you from about 260 or so feet. Depending on what weight I use. Full PDI Upgrade, cylinders, tight bore barrel, PDI Hop up, SCS Spacer, Laylax Zero Trigger...

My other and newest project will be a semi only CA SR25 Special Forces with a mock suppressor. It already shoots just under 400 so I can use it at long range (200') and if I need to move in, I still have the option. My sniper rifle limits me to shooting at a minimum distance of 100' because of the power.

Ant my Tokyo Marui MK23 with mock suppressor, nicknamed the Hush Puppy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Airsoft Guns   Favorite Airsoft Guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Airsoft Guns
Page 1 of 1