East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?   Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Next tuesday i'm picking up my Etek3 AM from ECE and i'm not sure if i'm going to get the Dye Rotor(which i'll probably get) or the Empire Prophecy. I have heard good things about both but I want your guys' opinions. I need some help
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?   Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 pm

PILOTMAN311 wrote:
Next tuesday i'm picking up my Etek3 AM from ECE and i'm not sure if i'm going to get the Dye Rotor(which i'll probably get) or the Empire Prophecy. I have heard good things about both but I want your guys' opinions. I need some help
Both are great hoppers. you cant go wrong with either one. the rotor is much easier to take apart and the shell is almost impossible to crack or break. The battery life is a bit better on the rotor also. The Prophecy is a bit larger, holds a bit more paint, very easy to change the lid to a speedfeed (only takes a few seconds). It is sound activated so if you run out of paint the motor will not constantly run until you reload. which is nice if you play in the woods. You also have more options to customise the prophecy if you want. larger or smaller capacity shells, different force settings (good for fragile paint), and slower/faster settings depending on the rate of fire you are using. There is also a rip drive on the prophecy just incase the batteries die you can still force feed the paint into the gun.

What im trying to say is that its really up to you. Look at them both and make your decision from there. Like i said before, you cant go wrong with either loader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
PILOTMAN311
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?   Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks for the info! I'll probably go with the rotor because it's easier to take apart, it's strong, ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?   Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dye Rotor or Empire Prophecy?
Page 1 of 1