East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft field changes and possible expansion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZacharyBotelho
Noobie

Airsoft field changes and possible expansion? Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft field changes and possible expansion?   Airsoft field changes and possible expansion? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi Justin (just assuming he'll be the one answering this...) I was wondering if you guys are gonna go to your airsoft field and make a few more paths or move some brush out of the way? Its so limited you can only go a few different ways and im sure that other people feel excactly the same way. So I saw when Echo1 came here to do an interview that there was extra acres of land...are you guys going to be adding that to the airsoft field or just gonna let it sit there? I think you should add it on because its wayyyy to small and dense, I definately think players would find it more satisfactory if they had more space.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Airsoft field changes and possible expansion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft field changes and possible expansion?   Airsoft field changes and possible expansion? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:14 pm

ZacharyBotelho wrote:
Hi Justin (just assuming he'll be the one answering this...) I was wondering if you guys are gonna go to your airsoft field and make a few more paths or move some brush out of the way? Its so limited you can only go a few different ways and im sure that other people feel excactly the same way. So I saw when Echo1 came here to do an interview that there was extra acres of land...are you guys going to be adding that to the airsoft field or just gonna let it sit there? I think you should add it on because its wayyyy to small and dense, I definately think players would find it more satisfactory if they had more space.

sorry for the late response, yes we will be opening the back few acres of land we have soon. changes will be made as time goes by to our fields. if you have suggestions, let our field staff know. we are always open to constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com

Airsoft field changes and possible expansion?
Page 1 of 1