East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team tryouts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dreamweaver
Beginner

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

i was just curious when do you guys hold try outs for your paintball team. ive always wanted to play for the ECE Team ever since i used to watch you guys play your old fields. i have no exp but im a hard worker. im not gonna play football this year so i thought i might want to take up paintball.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:30 pm

team tryouts are usually every Sunday morning at 9am at Hot Shots in palm beach. if you are serious about trying out for the team come into the store and speak with us in person and we will give you FULL details about joining the team and what it takes. as far as experience goes, that does not matter. we will be more than happy to have a player on the team that we can mold into a great tournament paintball player. for more info you can send our coach Bobby a private message. his screen name is Bobby@ECE. sometimes you can catch him in the store during the week...but your better off sending him a message or coming to the store in person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
The Dreamweaver
Beginner

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

cool thanks a lot Justin (again) i will definitely think about it. is the offer open every weekend where i can just go try out? or do i have to tell u when exactly i can be there?
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:49 pm

your welcome. and yes the offer is open every time they practice. just come to the store and speak with us or post up here that you would like to try out and someone will tell u exactly where and when. also make sure that the team will be out there that weekend. they do travel sometimes for practices and tournaments and i dont wanna send u out there when they wont be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
The Dreamweaver
Beginner

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

ok i will thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tryouts   Team tryouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team tryouts
Page 1 of 1