East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wondering about tryouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stphNNN
Noobie
stphNNN

Wondering about tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I was wondering if someone could give me a date, time and place to go for tryouts for the team. I'm interested in joining after coming back to paintball. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am

stphNNN wrote:
I was wondering if someone could give me a date, time and place to go for tryouts for the team. I'm interested in joining after coming back to paintball. Thanks in advance
if you are interested in trying out for the team, we practice at Hot Shots in Loxahatchee (west palm). World Cup is coming up next month (October) so right now the team is working for world cup. the best thing to do is to come into the store and speak to one of us in person on a thursday or friday before you want to try out to make sure that the team will be at hot shots that weekend (they do travel sometimes) and to make sure that you will get a fair shot at trying out. if you have any further questions you can post them here or come speak to me in person at the store. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
stphNNN
Noobie
stphNNN

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 am

Well I'm picking up something I ordered from the store on tuesday/wednesday depending on when it arrives to you guys. I'll talk to you then, or could you give me the information on here when the time comes. thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am

we will call you when your products come in
Back to top Go down
stphNNN
Noobie
stphNNN

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I know you guys call about the products. I meant the extra information about the tryouts on here
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 pm

sure. what would you like to know?
Back to top Go down
Frrraaannnkkkiiieee
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

keep checking the forums as well. we will try to do our best to post where were going to be each weekend.
Back to top Go down
stphNNN
Noobie
stphNNN

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Justin@ECE wrote:
sure. what would you like to know?
Just wondering how much it would be, and how long it usually is
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 pm

ill pm you more info on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering about tryouts   Wondering about tryouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering about tryouts
Page 1 of 1