East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plans for the new season

Go down 
4 posters

Will you sign?
Yes
Plans for the new season Vote_lcap100%Plans for the new season Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Plans for the new season Vote_lcap0%Plans for the new season Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
ECE17
Noobie

Plans for the new season Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the new season   Plans for the new season Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Alright I know everyone has plans for how they want this season to go due to the fact that last season didn't go as good as planned. But before we start driving ourselves wild with goals out of reach as of right now we need to start small and keep going.
Now everyone can certainly put there piece in like I'm doing in fact I encourage it, but here's what I propose:

We Work on our skills. We need to get better in every aspect of paintball and we need to help each other do. Spend time at home snapping and running and gunning (doesn't have to be with paint). Reps and Reps of this stuff will seriously help, it’s called muscle memory. When we have practice we will have drill days but one day out of a month is not going to help you unless you take your own time and keep doing it over and over even if you’re getting good. We need to practice as hard as we can, and you saw it last week, vipers had their table behind the dead box as did another team, I say we do this!!! Players you can’t take 15 minutes breaks after every game. I don’t give a damn how good you think you are, get a sip of water and get back on the field. Stop pussyfooting or your place on this team will be where you spend most your time: off the field! (That issue has had me heated for awhile, the rest of this will be endearing I promise)

Before I jump into tournament I would like to know how many people would be willing to sign a contract showing you have what it take to be consistent, financially stable, and dedicated? If these core aspects are not in your heart then you’re not right for the team! We are a team with a lot of heart and potential and we want to strive to do the best we can! I think someone either Frankie or I should come together and make a contract laying out all the rules so you know them up front and there are no excuses!

I also have had the idea that everyone is given a Team ECE binder. This binder will be compiled of everything a player on the team should know. Such as layouts of upcoming events, bunker codes, lanes on the field, all plays and rosters for upcoming events. You will need to have the binder every week and actually study that way everyone is on the same page. No more scrambling around on the dead box asking, “where you going, where you going?” Especially to help out are newer players. I want to stop the mentality that you can survive on this team just coming out every week unprepared on the field, we need to be organized and collect.

Before any of what your are about to read happens we need a solid group of dedicated players! Or it will not work!

Now for events. Bobby has always stated that he will back us (the players) up 100%, now I don’t know if you realize but not many coaches give the players a chance to pick what they want to play. So we need to take advantage of it. I know a lot want to continue on out glory road into the sport of Xball and so do I. We always plan on playing Cup and we will be playing 2-3 Cfps events. But I know there is talk of MAO and Chicago, and for a new change NPPL. Throw around some ideas and let’s start coordinating events now whether it be either league. Hear me now, whatever events we play, we play as a team!!! We are a team and we need to support each other, we will be playing paintball regardless of whether it is PSP or NPPL so don’t complain if you don’t love paintball enough to play it in any format then leave.

There are a few ideas I have for the new season, but remember guys, we are a team. But we are more than just that, we are brotherhood and brother stand strong together. Please add your feedback.

-Zachary Justin #17
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mendo7
Beginner
Mendo7

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the new season   Plans for the new season Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 pm

ECE17 wrote:
No more scrambling around on the dead box asking, “where you going, where you going?” Especially to help out are newer players. I want to stop the mentality that you can survive on this team just coming out every week unprepared on the field, we need to be organized and collect.

Exclamation thats the truth

Last edited by Mendo7 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mendoza7
Frrraaannnkkkiiieee
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the new season   Plans for the new season Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 am

Anybody who has played with us for a extended period of time understands that the members of ECE are more then just teammates. Most of us are close friends, and are practically brothers. We are always open to adding new people to our brotherhood. This season. We're taking to this brotherhood to the next level. We'll be working smarter and harder. Get ready.
Back to top Go down
B-ryce
Noobie
B-ryce

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the new season   Plans for the new season Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Well said brudda
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the new season   Plans for the new season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for the new season
Page 1 of 1