East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?

Go down 
+2
So Fla Sniper
Justin@ECE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Empty
PostSubject: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

where does everyone play airsoft in broward county or close to broward? i would like to join you
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

alot of people play paintball and airsoft in coral springs by waste management on the other side of wiles road.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

So Fla Sniper wrote:
alot of people play paintball and airsoft in coral springs by waste management on the other side of wiles road.

do you know when?
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 pm

weekends usually
Back to top Go down
franklin9500
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

is anyone going to the feild on wiles road this saturday the 31st and if so what time?
if you could get back to me soon it would be great.
Back to top Go down
AirsoftGuru
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 am

franklin9500 wrote:
is anyone going to the feild on wiles road this saturday the 31st and if so what time?

That field has been bulldozed and demolished.

Most of these days people are meeting at Rage in Hollywood on Sheridan Street. 7pm until 11 or so.
Back to top Go down
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 pm

there still is all the woods back by the turnpike to play in.there's trails all thru there from the dirt bikes.
Back to top Go down
http://eastcoastextreme.com
Ztom ece
Admin
Ztom ece

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 pm

franklin9500 wrote:

I know the member Dylan Christman on the forum post up when he's going out to play. And tries to get more people to come out.

Here is a link of the latest post he made.
Dylan Christman Post

Back to top Go down
http://ecepaintball.com
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 pm

i drove by there the other day and the only thing that changed was that the big rock hill has shrunk...the front field and the backwoods are still there...
Back to top Go down
Ztom ece
Admin
Ztom ece

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Justin@ECE wrote:
i drove by there the other day and the only thing that changed was that the big rock hill has shrunk...the front field and the backwoods are still there...

Sweet sounds good.

Even though I really enjoyed rock hill.
Back to top Go down
http://ecepaintball.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?   where does everyone play airsoft in broward county? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where does everyone play airsoft in broward county?
Page 1 of 1