East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road

Go down 
+2
L96SnIpEr
So Fla Sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
So Fla Sniper
Novice

Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:01 am

Does anyone play airsoft on Sunday afternoons in the woods by waste management on green/wiles road? i would like to join everyone that plays there. i dont like driving to west palm beach just to play airsoft anymore, i dont like the owners of that field No which is why i cant wait for ECE to re-open their field!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!! any info would be great. thanks! bounce
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:57 am

So Fla Sniper wrote:
Does anyone play airsoft on Sunday afternoons in the woods by waste management on green/wiles road? i would like to join everyone that plays there. i dont like driving to west palm beach just to play airsoft anymore, i dont like the owners of that field No which is why i cant wait for ECE to re-open their field!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!! any info would be great. thanks! bounce

Okay the fact that they are starting to bulldoze, it might be a wise idea to stay away from that field. You know you can join the rest of the 40+ people that play airsoft on Saturday night at Rage in Hollywood? Objective based games and a good crowd.

Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 am

L96SnIpEr wrote:

Okay the fact that they are starting to bulldoze, it might be a wise idea to stay away from that field. You know you can join the rest of the 40+ people that play airsoft on Saturday night at Rage in Hollywood? Objective based games and a good crowd.

ya i want to go to rage but i usually work saturday nights...ive been trying tho trust me, hopefully the employees are cooler than hotshots...

and as far as the ece field, i ask that question everytime i go in the store and i usually get the same answer, we are working very hard on our field, we just have to wait for the city to approve everything and its taking a looooooooooonnnnnnng time...from the guys at ECE. thanks for the warning about the wiles/green road field
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 pm

The staff at Rage are good guys. As longs as you go and pay, they wont have any issues. They leave the airsoft games up to the main group that seems to run things there. They put on some good games, and attempt to make the teams even. They usually go by uniforms so if you want to play with your friends, make sure your camo is the same color. Vests and gear do not count as the proper colors.

Back to top Go down
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

we just played last night at the wiles field,had a great time and nobody bothered us.just needed a few more players and it would have been great! We didn't post that we were going out there though, was kinda last minute thing.Next time we will post it! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://eastcoastextreme.com
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

I play on the field on a normal basis with a few buddies and have yet to run into ANY problems.

Yes there is also Rage Airsoft, but there's a HUGE habit of people stealing, so if you want to A. Drive that far B. Pay to play C. put your stuff at risk D. Be told that because there's more paintball players than airsoft players a scheduled night game was canceled then by all means go for it

I've played on the Wiles field week days and nights and on the weekend with zero issues. I have been there when the dump trucks came to drop off dirt, they just said stay out of the way and all was fine. I don't know why people think because trucks drop off sand they can't be there. Hell there's so much evidence of paintball and airsoft you'd have to be blind, dumb, and stupid not to have a clue

By the way guys, if you're gonna post warnings try to talk to the land owner or city hall to get facts before assuming. You'd be surprised what you actually find out.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.byethost7.com/
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am

Oh well if city hall is okay with us playing there...I will gladly get in touch with them this week.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 pm

its all good. i was there the other day too and no one bothered us. i would love to check out rage. it would be nice to have more people and structure. ill be at both spots from now on tho...thanks for letting me know about extreme rage. and if you want to join me or anyone at wiles just let me know or post up on here.
Back to top Go down
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I wouldn't contact city hall about playing by the dump. First off it will do know good because they do not own the land and cannot give you permission to play there, secondly it's zoned industrial and cannot be used for recreational use even with the owners permission. The owner knows people are playing paintball and airsoft and riding dirt bikes on the property and he has not cared in the past. But I would not keep bringing it to there attention. Just go play and have a good time and be sure to pick up your trash and enjoy it while it lasts.

If you do not feel comfortable playing there then go to rage or hotshots and play!

did you ever hear the saying "OUTTA SIGHT OUTTA MIND"
Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

i agree with extreme1, its a place to play that is not far from my house that my friends and i can play at. when the time comes to close the field we wont play there anymore, but please dont **** it up for the rest of us for the time being...thanks. i was at rage the other night and it was really fun. but its a bit of a drive for me. so maybe ill be there only once a month and the other weekends or free time i get will be at the other spot since i dont have to drive very far.
Back to top Go down
Paintball Elite
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

can you play paintball at the wiles field? i know there is a lot of talk of airsoft, but we are always looking for good woodsball fields in the area.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

of course you can play paintball there. its about 20 acres of woods and dirtbike trails that people are making their own games in and playing paintball and airsoft there
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Paintball is always welcome at the Wiles field.
If it just so happens that you guys are playing paintball the same time we're playing airsoft we'll cut the field up so everyone can play without fear of having 2 games on 1 field.

The speedball section of the Wiles Field has been torn down, so you'll probably want to re-set it up. Us airsoft guys usually play further back into the field, past the dirt hill.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.byethost7.com/
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

it was paintball that started there like a year ago. and they still play paintball more than airsoft there. the airsoft guys found it and started playing there. there is no paintball or airsoft field. its just woods for anyone to play in
Back to top Go down
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:15 pm

actually they have been playing paintball there for over two years now,since Yamato rd closed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road   Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft by Waste Management on Green/Wiles Road
Page 1 of 1