East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
So Fla Sniper
Novice

echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4? Empty
PostSubject: echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?   echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 pm

what is the difference between the all metal m4 and the platinum m4? just wondering, a friend of mine asked and i didnt know
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?   echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

So Fla Sniper wrote:
what is the difference between the all metal m4 and the platinum m4? just wondering, a friend of mine asked and i didnt know

the echo 1 all metal m4 is exactly that...all metal. it comes with echo 1's 8mm ball bearing gearbox, torque motor, m100 spring, 300mm inner barrel, and metal hop up unit. the battery, which is included, goes in the foregrip. the echo 1 platinum edition m4 is a collabration of echo 1 and VFC, both companies have made one gun that is complete from the start. it has almost all of the same features as the all metal m4, gearbox, torque motor, etc... the gun can take a variety of batteries from the start including LI-PO batteries. the battery is placed in the crane stock, which makes the gun very balanced and comfortable. the inner barrel is a bit longer, 363mm, but both barrels should be upgraded to a tightbore barrel for better preformance. the platinum m4 does have a bit higher velocity, it shoots about 415fps with .20g and the all metal m4 shoots around 360-370fps with .20g. both guns are well made and i highly recommend either one of them to you or your friend. for anymore information please visit us in the store and we will be more than happy to go over these details once more
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?   echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm

thanks, ill stop by this week to look at both guns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?   echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

echo 1 all metal m4 and the echo 1 platinum edition m4?
Page 1 of 1