East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
So Fla Sniper
Novice

My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 Empty
PostSubject: My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4   My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

my platinum edition m4 that i bought from ECE. it shoots nice right out of the box. i put in a madbull aircraft alloy 6.01 tightbore and a new metal hop up unit. also the barrel i bought was a 455mm for an AK and it stuck out further than the outer barrel so i put the madbull blackside ccw barrel extension on to cover the rest of the barrel. also because im getting alot more range out of the gun i put on a new scope opposed to a red dot. the NcStar Mark III Tactical Series RGB Illuminated Reticule with quick release mount. magnification is 1.25X-4X. such a bad *** scope! Also i use an Intellect 9.6v 1600mah Nun chuck Battery. It gives me a rate of fire of about 16BPS and i shoot .23g and .25g Echo 1 BBs and my FPS is right around the 400FPS mark with both grams. (Ill take a real picture of the gun complete soon)

Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4
My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 590c15a9eddf4a6a0a8bbf8b5b196c52.image.733x550

Madbull Gemtech Blackside CCW Barrel Extension Silencer
My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 7ec4e9157ad2f15133e82f4818d16036.image.733x550

Madbull 455mm 6.01mm Inner Diameter Tightbore Barrel
My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 Ae14ebd24db5a9e3704c4d2758911e8b.image.733x550

NcStar Mark III Tactical Series Scope (there are so many different variations that u can get the scope in but this is what it looks like.)
My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4 Mark3-QR-B

Just a few upgrades that i have done with my gun since the last time i have posted. Before I had a 363mm 6.03id Tightbore Barrel by Madbull. It was the Black Python. Thanks for reading.

Note: Everything was bought from ECE and most of the work was done by them (tightbore, hop up unit)(the rest was easy stuff that i did). they know what they are doing and they have the best prices too. i only buy from them and highly recommend them
Back to top Go down

My set up for the Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4
Page 1 of 1