East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(?)Wiles games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theswimmingfrog
Noobie

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

So are there games regularly at Coordinates: 26.291523, -80.165425?
I'm trying to find a new place to play, and I'll probably bring a bunch of other friends, because our field in Imperial point was shut down. Cops come out every week to keep people out from playing in a public park even though we all have permission...
Anyway, so I would like to play and so would like 10 or so other people I know who got left field-less because of Imperial Point's decision.

Anyone going there? could I have a number/email/facebook or something to contact and ask game day if everything is still on and such?

Thanks,
theswimmingfrog
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Playing in any park in south florida is highly illegal. If its a park, you do not have permission unless you got it directly from the Director of the parks department.

However there was a game there this past Saturday at the Wiles location for airsoft.
Back to top Go down
theswimmingfrog
Noobie

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 pm

L96SnIpEr wrote:
Playing in any park in south florida is highly illegal. If its a park, you do not have permission unless you got it directly from the Director of the parks department.

However there was a game there this past Saturday at the Wiles location for airsoft.

We had something even better, Permission from the Major of the city of pompano which oversees the control of park. Imperial Point is a part of pompano and so they complain and pompano complies just cause. I'm not sure why they stopped it since we played there regularly for a year or so with cops coming out sometimes and it was just fine.
Now that it's over I'm trying to find a new place and trying to find out how often people play at this place or whats up with it before I take a trek out there so I don't find anyone doing anything.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Get the permission in writing or it means absolutely nothing at all.

To answer your original question, there are local games at the Wiles field. They usually take place around 10am Saturday mornings. The field will most likely be quite empty this weekend due to the other events going on around South Florida.
But I myself do try to post threads here when local games are scheduled there.

We only ask that you follow standard Florida Velocity Airsoft rules (400FPS for all automatics 500FPS for bolt-action rifles), and that you wear proper safety goggles.

Hopefully see you guys out on the field next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://fauairsoft.byethost7.com/
theswimmingfrog
Noobie

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

theonlyBuster wrote:
Get the permission in writing or it means absolutely nothing at all.

To answer your original question, there are local games at the Wiles field. They usually take place around 10am Saturday mornings. The field will most likely be quite empty this weekend due to the other events going on around South Florida.
But I myself do try to post threads here when local games are scheduled there.

We only ask that you follow standard Florida Velocity Airsoft rules (400FPS for all automatics 500FPS for bolt-action rifles), and that you wear proper safety goggles.

Hopefully see you guys out on the field next Saturday.
Thanks I'll see what I can do. So this Saturday the 29th is full of games everywhere? or this weekend just ending?

Also we had similar rules at the field I used to play at so we'll be good on following those.

In regards to the permission thing; I wasn't the one with the permission but the people who got permission were neighbors of the mayor supposedly.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

This coming weekend: Jan 29-30
A huge locals game at Hot Shots, I heard something's going on at Rage, Bravo 65 is doing an event, and a couple other places. Someone's doing a pistols room clearing course for some pretty decent prizes also.
Back to top Go down
theswimmingfrog
Noobie

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 pm

theonlyBuster wrote:
A huge locals game at Hot Shots, I heard something's going on at Rage, Bravo 65 is doing an event, and a couple other places. Someone's doing a pistols room clearing course for some pretty decent prizes also.
Hotshots, the one in loxahatchee? When? because I don't see Airsoft anywhere on their website.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster
Novice
theonlyBuster

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 pm

theswimmingfrog wrote:
theonlyBuster wrote:
Hotshots, the one in loxahatchee? When? because I don't see Airsoft anywhere on their website.
Yeah Hot Shots in Loxahatchee. The problem with Rage and Hot shots is that they give zero precedence to airsoft so we have to appear in strength in numbers and kinda forceably take over the field. This is one of those strength in numbers times.
Should be lots of fun. IF you do attend field fee is $10.60 and there's going to be a few mid/low cap only games so bring a few mid caps if you want to play those. IF not hi-caps are fine.
Back to top Go down
theswimmingfrog
Noobie

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Yea I have yet to get mid caps although I've been wanting to get some. I have a couple hi-caps only but I'm good with em. But even so, I'll probably will use this as an excuse to get the mid-caps though Very Happy

Alright so I'll get the people I know know about the game and hopefully I can bring some more people to "take over the field" with. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(?)Wiles games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (?)Wiles games?   (?)Wiles games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(?)Wiles games?
Page 1 of 1