East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark1998
Noobie

Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?   Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi i have a question im planning on playing on the airsoft field with my 2 friends and 1 of them doesnt have a gun. Can you rent a gun and if so what kind of gun do you get? Do you have a choice to pick out the gun? And whats for sale at the field because i know some fields have pro shops that sell BB's and food and stuff. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?   Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 pm

at the moment, we do not have airsoft repairs available. we will soon. and yes we have some bbs, green gas, co2, bandanas, shemaghs, and other small fields related items. we have a larger assortment of equipment at our store in Coral Springs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
mark1998
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?   Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:02 am

repairs? do u mean rentals? because im gonna be there january 16th or january 18th will u have rentals by then? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?   Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 am

Sorry, yes I meant rentals. And no, airsoft rentals will most likely be available in 3-4 months
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?   Airsoft rentals, whats for sale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft rentals, whats for sale?
Page 1 of 1