East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
So Fla Sniper
Novice

Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Empty
PostSubject: Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)   Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 pm

my platinum edition m4 that i bought from ECE. it shoots nice right out of the box. i put in a madbull aircraft alloy 6.01 tightbore and a new metal hop up unit. also the barrel i bought was a 455mm for an AK and it stuck out further than the outer barrel so i put the madbull blackside ccw barrel extension on to cover the rest of the barrel. also because im getting alot more range out of the gun i put on a new scope opposed to a red dot. the NcStar Mark III Tactical Series RGB Illuminated Reticule with quick release mount. magnification is 1.25X-4X. such a bad *** scope! Also i use an Intellect 9.6v 1600mah Nun chuck Battery. It gives me a rate of fire of about 16BPS and i shoot .23g and .25g Echo 1 BBs and my FPS is right around the 400FPS mark with both grams. (Ill take a real picture of the gun complete soon)

Echo 1 Platinum Edition M4
Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) 590c15a9eddf4a6a0a8bbf8b5b196c52.image.733x550

Madbull Gemtech Blackside CCW Barrel Extension Silencer
Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) 7ec4e9157ad2f15133e82f4818d16036.image.733x550

Madbull 455mm 6.01mm Inner Diameter Tightbore Barrel
Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Ae14ebd24db5a9e3704c4d2758911e8b.image.733x550

NcStar Mark III Tactical Series Scope (there are so many different variations that u can get the scope in but this is what it looks like.)
Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Mark3-QR-B

Just a few upgrades that i have done with my gun since the last time i have posted. Before I had a 363mm 6.03id Tightbore Barrel by Madbull. It was the Black Python. Thanks for reading.

Note: Everything was bought from ECE and most of the work was done by them (tightbore, hop up unit)(the rest was easy stuff that i did). they know what they are doing and they have the best prices too. i only buy from them and highly recommend them
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)   Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 pm

cool. nice job starting this up again. its a cool thread.

sorry about the other thread. some people are just immature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)   Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:34 pm

The gun i use is the Echo 1 Stag 15 All Metal M4. There is only one upgrade to it and that is the tightbore barrel by Madbull and the velocity enhanced bucking. (The Madbull bucking gives a better seal around the nozzle to get better airflow down the barrel.) My next upgrades will soon be the Modify Aluminum Piston Head with ball bearing to give a tighter seal in the cylinder and take stress off the piston and gears, the Modify cylinder head with 2 o rings (again for better airseal), the Modify Air seal Nozzle with o rings on the inside (again for better airseal), and the Modify rotary spring guide (to take the stress off the gears and the piston for added reliability.

The things i carry on me are not very much, only a few m4 mags and a battery...just in case...

and the only external thing that is on my gun is a carry handle weaver rail with a red dot sight on top...

This video really sold me on the gun too...just watching the durability of it made me really like it. and it is very durable. ive had it for about 7-8 months and have had zero problems with the gun. even after installing those few upgrades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
godfathertrevor
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)   Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Matrix Tactical Systems Full metal M4a1

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_616&products_id=32424

Granted it took too long to ship (for my tastes), but it was well worth it. Changed it to a full stock then changed it back to the 6-point stock.

Going li-po very soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)   Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your arsenal you take in a game #2 (the other one got flamed)
Page 1 of 1