East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your arsenal that you take into a game?

Go down 
+3
So Fla Sniper
Justin@ECE
Chaz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R.I.P.
Noobie

What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

L96SnIpEr wrote:
And when I am feeling a bit frisky the ghillie goes on...if the teammate on the left decides not to use it....(it's his)
What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 15015_380378071425_655361425_4265496_7741693_n-1

why are you faces blurred, are you some kinda undercover airsoft agent or sumthing. lol! DEEP COVER!
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Its called OPSEC and we do it all good clean fun. But if you would like to think I am some secret über airsoft player you are more than welcome to.

Think about it, we dress up like we are soldiers, Marines, or SEALs. Why not have a little fun with taking a photo? It keeps the excitement going on the forums when we do ridiculous things like opsec photos of an entire group of people or just two people.
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:20 pm

ooohhhh! I get it "TOP SECRET" OPERATIONAL SECURITY stuff .......Sleep
Back to top Go down
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 pm

And there folks is the difference between a paintball player and and airsoft player....Its not just motorcross gear and paint....its the attitude.

Back to top Go down
So Fla Sniper
Novice

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm

c mon guys dont start this s***. this was a good thread until now. i play paintball and airsoft and i like them both equally. for you to say that paintball players have an attitude is just wrong, whether your talking woodsball or speedball, maybe at certain fields they have an attitude but not where i play.
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 pm

i agree wth So Fla Sniper. both of you, R.I.P. and L96SnIpEr be mature please...
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com
L96SnIpEr
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 pm

First off, he asked a question which I gave a response to. He chose to give me an immature answer so I gave him a response he would understand.

I was not talking smack to anyone until R.I.P. decided to come on in and open his mouth. Wanna have a word with someone, have a word with that boy. I came on here as a member to supply info and discuss airsoft. Not deal with little flaming people like himself.

ANd with that said and that kind of welcome here, I will no longer be using this forum, nor will I be supporting ECE and their members.

A horrible welcome from your community.
Back to top Go down
extreme1
ECE Mod
extreme1

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Myself and Justin are the are the only two representing ECE MANAGMENT and Justin is just doing what I had told him do. monitor the forum. He was just trying to stop the flame from getting out of control. I'm pretty sure myself or Justin didn't have any words with you,other then Justin agreeing with the other member about quitting the flame, so if you want to take it out on us for trying to run a clean forum so be it.

I assume that's you in the picture,by the looks of your age you should be smart enough not to hold EAST COAST EXTREME accountable for a dis a twelve year old gave you.
Back to top Go down
http://eastcoastextreme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your arsenal that you take into a game?   What's your arsenal that you take into a game? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your arsenal that you take into a game?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2