East Coast Extreme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
East Coast Extreme Forum

When your shot is dead on, but your equipment is not.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunny E-7
Noobie

Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update Empty
PostSubject: Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update   Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:08 am

As of today, the landowner of Combat City has changed the age requirements. The following is his post. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

"Effective Oct 13, 2010 the rules regarding minors at Autumns Fall have changed.

Only minors accompanied by a PLAYING PARENT will be allowed to stay for the overnight portion of the game.

Any minor wishing to participate in the first half of Autumns Fall will be admitted for $15 which includes Saturday playing. These people will be will be leaving the field at the 10pm break.

The gates will be open between 10 - 10:45 pm to allow for pickup and dinner break.

Now in Barney style.........
If you’re not shooting bbs with your daddy, you are going home at 10pm. You can play at CC from 10am to 10pm for $15.

I cant explain it any better. this is being established for your safety and the interests of the field."

If you are attending, please pm me or email me directly at just4sng@hotmail.com. Thank you.

D
Back to top Go down
Justin@ECE
Admin
Justin@ECE

Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update   Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 am

Gunny E-7 wrote:
Now in Barney style.........
If you’re not shooting bbs with your daddy, you are going home at 10pm. You can play at CC from 10am to 10pm for $15.

I cant explain it any better. this is being established for your safety and the interests of the field."

If you are attending, please pm me or email me directly at just4sng@hotmail.com. Thank you.

i like how you put it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EastCoastExtreme.com

Combat City Autumn's Fall Age Requirements Update
Page 1 of 1